Yes, a baby book that actually answers the big question about having a baby: How am I going to afford all this?
With the average cost of a baby topping $7400 for just the first year alone, new parents need creative solutions and innovative ideas to navigate the consumer maze that confronts all parents-to-be. Baby Bargains is the answer
Inside, you'll discover:
- - BEST BET PICKS for cribs, car seats, strollers, high chairs, diapers and more
- CHEAT SHEETS for your baby registry--create a baby registry in minutes with our good, better, best ideas.
- SEVEN THINGS no one tells you about baby gear, from nursery furniture to feeding baby.
- THE TRUTH ABOUT STROLLERS--and which brands work best in the real world.
- Dozens of SAFETY TIPS to keep baby safe and affordably baby proof your home.
- DETAILED CHARTS that compare brands of cribs, high chairs, car seats and more.
- Streamlined recommendations by parenting lifestyle, from a crib for space-challenged urban parents to an affordable car seat for Grandma's car.
- New recommendations for baby feeding, from baby food processors to storage ideas for homemade baby food.
- BUDGET-FRIENDLY picks for dozens of items, from high chairs to infant car seats.
- Expanded coverage of new baby gear items, like extra-large playpens, sleep soothers and more
Author: Denise Fields, Alan Fields
Publisher: Windsor Peak Press
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.90h x 5.90w x 0.60d