The complete, official history of the England football team as you've never seen it before!
England: The Official History is a fascinating account of the world's oldest and most iconic national football team.
- Includes England's fantastic performance at EURO 2020.
- A great gift for any England fan.
- Features more than 250 exceptional photographs of England icons past and present including Alf Ramsey, Bobby Charlton, Gary Lineker, Hope Powell, David Beckham, Steph Houghton and Harry Kane.
- The complete story of the England men's and women's teams - from 1872 right up to the present day.
- Written by award-winning journalist and author Daniel Storey in association with the FA and filled with incredible stories spanning 150 years of England football.
Author: Daniel Storey
Publisher: Welbeck Publishing
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 11.10h x 9.20w x 1.00d