Whether you want to spot wildlife in national parks, step foot on a glacier , or ski on world-class slopes , the local Fodor's travel experts in the Canadian Rockies are here to help! Fodor's Canadian Rockies guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Canadian Rockies travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Backcountry Lodges in the Canadian Rockies," "Family fun in the Canadian Rockies," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS includingwhen to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit" and "Wildlife"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Banff, Jasper, Yoho, and Kootenay National Parks, as well as Banff and Jasper towns and Kananaskis Country
Planning on visiting Vancouver or Victoria? Check out Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria: with Whistler, Vancouver Island & the Okanagan Valley
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travelnewsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you tojoin our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
Author: Fodor's Travel Guides
Publisher: Fodor's Travel Publications
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.00h x 5.40w x 0.80d