Whether you want to go rum-tasting in Barbados, or go sailing in St. Lucia, the local Fodor's travel experts in Utah are here to help Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 10 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "What to Eat and Drink," "Ultimate Things to Do in Barbados & St. Lucia," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, history, art, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "What to Buy"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Marigot Bay, The Pitons, Bridgetown, Carlisle Bay, Castries, Soufriere, and more.
Planning on visiting more islands of the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Essential Caribbean, Fodor's In Focus Turks and Caicos, Fodor's In Focus St. Kitts and Nevis, and Fodor's In Focus Cayman Islands
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us
Author: Fodor's Travel Guides
Publisher: Fodor's Travel Publications
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 7.40h x 4.25w x 0.45d