Whether you want to stroll down Hollywood's Walk of Fame, spot celebrities in Beverly Hills, or lounge at the beach in Malibu, the local Fodor's travel experts in Los Angeles are here to help! Fodor's Los Angeles guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Los Angeles travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Famous Film Locations", Best Beaches", "Best Celebrity Hang-outs", and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Eat and Drink," "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "Cruising the Sunset Strip"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Sunset Strip, Downtown LA, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Beverly Hills, Griffith Park, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Silver Lake, Malibu, and more.
Planning on visiting the rest of California? Check out Fodor's California, Fodor's Southern California, Fodor's San Diego, Fodor's Northern California, Fodor's San Francisco, and Fodor's Napa and Sonoma.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
Author: Fodor's Travel Guides
Publisher: Fodor's Travel Publications
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.00h x 5.20w x 1.00d