- Exact pricing and public transportation instructions, so there's never any guessing
- Complete information on the city's legendary nightlife scene (including the places only locals' know about)
- Opinionated advice on which attractions and restaurants are worth your time and which can be skipped
- Detailed info on the city's lodging options, with frank assessments of what's worth your vacation budget and what isn't
- 16-page photo guide with vibrant photographs
- Maps throughout and a handy, full-sized pull-out map About Frommer's: There's a reason Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.
Author: Diana K. Schwam
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 7.90h x 5.10w x 0.90d
About the Author
Diana K. Schwam, writer and strategic marketing consultant, has authored numerous books articles about New Orleans. She followed a familiar path to the city: vacation; enrapture; home-ownership; weight gain. Ms. Schwam has a high tolerance level for fleur de lis iconography and rejects those who reject the accordion. She resides in New Orleans, LA.