- A welcoming environment that encourages play and experimentation, to help you become the artist you always wanted to be.
- How to use no-rules, no-stress art techniques as a creative outlet to express feelings.
- Actionable inspiration that will keep you going, even when motivation is scarce.
- Fresh techniques that will show you innovative ways to use low-cost supplies such as paint and mediums, stencils, pens, and paper.
- Easy background techniques that will get you started and banish fear of the blank page.
- The satisfaction of making your own unique journals using simple methods.
Author: Caylee Grey
Publisher: Quarry Books
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 10.00h x 8.50w x 0.40d
Booklist 12/01/2021 pg. 10
About the Author
Caylee Grey is a South African artist who created Get Messy Art in 2014. Her creative adventure began as a way for her to get messy, ditch perfectionism, stay accountable, and consistently create art. Other artists wanted the same in their creative practice and a business and a community were born. Behind Get Messy's digital doors are thousands of creative sparks taught by more than 100 teachers, and a supportive group of fellow artists who love sharing their artwork.A self-taught artist, Caylee believes in making a whole bunch of really average art in order to get to the good stuff. She's honored to lead a community of incredible humans passionate about cultivating their art practice. Caylee lives in Germany. Get Messy Art website: getmessyart.com/
Get Messy Art Instagram: @getmessyartjournal
Caylee Grey Instagram: @cayleegrey