Looking for a house in the Golden State? This bestselling book, written specifically for California, will show you how to find a house you can afford and will enjoy living in for many years.
You'll save time and money by learning how to:
- choose a house and neighborhood you'll love
- select and work with a knowledgeable, hard-working agent
- qualify for the best mortgage
- figure out how much down payment you can afford
- make an offer and negotiate a good deal
- compete in multiple-bid situations
- inspect a house for problems and hazards
- buy and sell houses simultaneously, and
- get through escrow successfully.
This 17th edition is completely updated to cover dealing with limited housing supply and understanding how recent tax code changes impact home affordability.
Packed with checklists and financial information, How to Buy a House in California will guide you step-by-step through the unique challenges of purchasing a home in California.
Author: Ira Serkes, George Devine, Ilona Bray
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.90h x 7.00w x 0.80d