When you've been hurt in an accident, the prospect of dealing with insurance companies and lawyers can feel daunting. But armed with the right strategy, you can handle a claim yourself--and save thousands of dollars in the process.
How to Win Your Personal Injury Claim guides you through the insurance claim process, step by step. After almost any kind of accident, you'll learn how to:
- figure out what your claim is worth
- gather the right medical records and accident reports
- prepare an effective demand letter
- counter insurance company delay and other common tactics
- negotiate your way to a full and fair settlement, and
- stay on top of your case if you hire a lawyer.
The updated edition of How to Win Your Personal Injury Claim includes the latest state laws on small claims limits, no-fault car insurance, distracted driving, and lawsuit-filing deadlines
Author: Joseph Matthews
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.90h x 6.90w x 1.00d