No matter how much writing you've done in school, the timed essays you'll face on standardized tests present a whole new challenge. This essential guide expertly analyzes what graders are looking for across each of these standardized high school tests and then helps you swiftly and effectively meet their requirements. Steady your nerves and start preparing with:
- Comprehensive coverages of AP, ACT, TOEFL, ISEE, and SSAT essay formats
- Specific writing strategies to help ensure you're fulfilling the right criteria for each essay type
- Annotated samples that show you how the grading rubrics are assessed
- Tips on how to better support your answer for every kind of essay, including how to analyze textual, qualitative, and visual content and make calculations within an essay
- Additional material on unique topics, such as foreign-language essay approaches and more!
Author: The Princeton Review
Publisher: Princeton Review
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.80h x 7.00w x 0.60d
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.