Jack Russell Terriers (JRTs) demand a lot of attention and activity, but offer a lot of affection and constant amusement. This guide fills you in on the breed's needs and attributes, covering:
* The JRT's irrepressible hunting dog instincts and character
* Tips for selecting a JRT puppy or adult dog
* Things you'll need to make your pup one of the family
* Pointers on feeding, grooming, and healthcare
* Training and housetraining your JRT
* Bonus chapters available on companion Web site Single-minded, energetic, and intent, the JRT may try your patience. But then she does her canine comedy or snuggles up affectionately and captures your heart.
Author: Catherine Romaine Brown
Publisher: Howell Books
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 8.52h x 5.40w x 0.56d
About the Author
CATHERINE ROMAINE BROWN is the vice chairperson of the Jack Russell Terrier Club of America (JRTCA) and serves on its Board of Directors. She is also a field working judge and conformation judge for the JRTCA. Catherine helped start Russell Rescue, Inc., and has written two books on the breed.