- Interviews with Game Developers
- Cosplay and Halloween Events in Japan
- Dojinshi: Self-published Comics
- A Visit to the Ghibli Museum
- Interview with famous Japanese idols
- Anime-themed Trains
- A Glossary of Otaku Terms
- And much, much more
The book covers all major regions in Japan--Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nagoya, Sapporo and Fukuoka--as well as lesser-known areas like Tohoku, Chugoku and Shikoku.
Author: Gianni Simone
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.90h x 7.50w x 0.40d
About the Author
Gianni Simone is the author of Tuttle's Tokyo Geek's Guide. He is the Japan correspondent for Vogue Italia and a regular contributor to The Japan Times. His writings have also appeared on Flash Art and CNN Travel websites and in Metropolis and San Francisco Arts Quarterly magazines. Simone has lived in Japan for almost 25 years and he resides in Yokohama with his wife and two sons.