A strong educational foundation helps ensure a child is able to benefit from the learning opportunities available in today's second-grade classroom. Help your child succeed in second grade with this all-inclusive jumbo workbook filled with activities and stickers from Scholastic Early Learners
- 240 pages of age-appropriate exercises aimed at reinforcing second-grade learning
- Includes 24 pages of stickers, a glossy cover, and a completion certificate
- Aimed at children ages 6-8
- Encourages practice in important second-grade topics, including: handwriting, reading skills, writing, word study, language, spelling, counting to 1000, addition, subtraction, shapes and measurements, social studies, and science.
- Includes helpful parent tips throughout
- Bright, colorful pages blend photographs and illustrations to make this workbook one of the most eye-catching and engaging available
- Teacher approved
Scholastic Early Learners is a dedicated learning program that builds school skills from infancy through second grade. Created by experts and focused on reinforcing curriculum topics and current academic guidelines with kid-friendly activities, this educational line is the best partner in your child's learning journey.
Scholastic Early Learners: The Most Trusted Name in Learning
Publisher: Cartwheel Books
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 11.60h x 8.50w x 0.80d
Audience: Ages 4-8
About the Author
Scholastic Inc. is a global publishing and education company whose mission is to encourage the intellectual and personal growth of all children, beginning with literacy.