Completely revised and updated-Jack Challem's powerful plan to safely prevent and overcome inflammatory disorders
Inflammation is what happens when our body's own defenses turn on us-and it is a huge and growing problem. Written by the author of the groundbreaking Syndrome X, this essential updated edition of The Inflammation Syndrome draws on cutting-edge research conducted around the world to provide a revolutionary approach to healing inflammation-related problems through an easy-to-follow nutrition and supplement program.
- Includes new recommendations for individualized diet and supplement plans
- Presents fourteen steps for restoring dietary balance, plus recipes and menu plans
- Reveals the powerful role inflammation plays in a wide variety of common health conditions-from simple aches and pains to heart disease, obesity, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, and athletic injuries
- Features dramatic case histories and the latest information on dosage recommendations for anti-inflammation supplements such as fish oils, vitamins, and herbs
- Other books by Jack Challem: Syndrome X, The Food-Mood Solution, Feed Your Genes Right, and Stop Prediabetes Now
Read The Inflammation Syndrome and learn just how easy it can be to take charge of your diet and health.
Author: Jack Challem
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.20h x 6.10w x 0.90d
About the Author
JACK CHALLEM is the author of many successful health books, including Syndrome X and Stop Prediabetes Now. Challem is the publisher and editor of The Nutrition Reporter, a newsletter that highlights the latest cutting-edge global nutritional research. He runs a private nutrition practice and lectures worldwide.