With a splash of imagination, bath time becomes a thrilling, bubbly deep-sea adventure, complete with a seahorse ride and a tickling octopus. Has a boy's dream of meeting schools of ocean creatures really come true? Dive in to see...
State-of-the-art paper electronics allows kids to simply touch the images on the paper of an otherwise normal-looking-book and hear words spoken by native speakers. The magic is enhanced with beautiful art, real ambient sounds and original, toe-tapping tunes produced by Grammy winning sensation Jesse Lewis
As part of TA-DA 's Language Adventures series, AN AWESOME OCEAN TALE weaves culture, storytelling through art, music, sound and imagination to bring languages to our youngest learners, creating a strong foundation and a lifelong love of languages and culture. Spanish language vetting for this book was carried out by TA-DA 's partner UNAM (the prestigious the National Autonomous University of Mexico).
THIS BOOK TALKS
Spanish in an unforgettable way.
the integrated sound button on each page.
a native speaker pronounce 11 ocean and sea animal words in Spanish.
vibrant, thoughtful illustrations by Kelsey Suan, background artist for the Oscar-Award winning animated short "Hair Love."
to 12 original tunes produced by 4-time Grammy Award winner Jesse Lewis.
- Our crisp, clear, cutting-edge sound technology ensures you'll never miss a beat--or a word
- Matching sounds to pictures and words improves language comprehension
- Seek and find games increase positive associations...and the fun factor
- Kids can learn the language even if their parent or caregiver doesn't speak Spanish
- Endorsed by teachers and a speech therapist
- Made in partnership with top educational and cultural institutions worldwide
- Screen-free learning alternative
- Safety-tested for ages 0-5+
- Batteries are included and can easily be replaced
TA-DA : the standard in children's home and classroom-based language learning.
Author: Michelle Glorieux
Publisher: Ta-Da! Language Productions, Inc.
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 7.30h x 7.30w x 1.00d