In this new edition of a classic hiking guide to the trails of Boulder County, a local couple leads you to all your favorite spots and hidden gems throughout the area.
Long-time Boulder residents Ruth Carol and Glenn Cushman lead you on their favorite and most scenic hikes through mountains, plains, and foothills, just a few minutes' drive from Boulder. Walk in Chautauqua Park and view the Flatirons, explore Mount Sanitas, marvel at the Royal Arch, embrace nature in Eldorado Canyon State Park, find historical sites and beautiful lakes and waterfalls, and more. Boulder Hiking Trails features:
- A total of 84 trails, loops, and hikes, with 6 brand-new trails
- New color photographs along with updated maps
- Trail descriptions of each hike, including the highlights, distance, elevation, and difficulty
- Optional connecting trails for hikers who want more
- Historical tidbits and fun facts of the trails' locales
- Directions and access to the trail
This guide is great for hikers of all levels to discover the best hikes found in Boulder, Colorado.
Author: Ruth Carol Cushman, Glenn Cushman
Publisher: West Margin Press
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.50h x 5.50w x 0.80d