Everything you need for a successful Maui vacation is in this concise and intelligent guide. Head to the islands of Maui County--Maui, Lanai, and Molokai, all of which are covered in this book--and you'll find a dizzying variety of sights to explore and adventures to experience, from idyllic beaches and dreamy tropical waterfalls to dormant volcanoes, historic ruins, buzzy restaurants, and exciting nightspots. Author Jeanne Cooper, a longtime Hawaii expert, has crisscrossed these islands and personally visited every place named in this book--and many she deemed not worth your time.
This EasyGuide is:
- Printed in large, easy-to-read type
- Packed with helpful maps, including a full-color foldout map
- Precise about pricing, with exact amounts listed for every attraction, restaurant, hotel, nightspot, and shop in the guide―so there aren't any nasty surprises
- Filled with no-holds-barred reviews of Maui's most appealing lodgings, eateries, museums, historic sights, and natural wonders
- Savvy about saving money, with tips that work for everyone from luxury-seekers to backpackers
- Mindful that your vacation time is limited. Smart strategies help you plan trips of differing lengths and for travelers with varying interests. A star rating system let you see right away what's worthwhile and what can be skipped.
About Frommer's: There's a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, became a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.
Author: Jeanne Cooper
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.00h x 5.10w x 1.20d
About the Author
Jeanne Cooper began writing about Hawaii for the San Francisco Chronicle in 2002. Her stories about the islands have since appeared in Sunset, Marin, Silicon Valley and Luxury Las Vegas magazines as well as online portals, including SFGate.com and Frommers.com. Before helping relaunch Frommer's Hawaii in 2014, she contributed to guidebooks on San Francisco, Boston and Washington, D.C., for Fodor's, Travel & Leisure, and Time Out. A resident of California and the Big Island, Jeanne was inspired to study hula by her mother, who lived in Hawaii before statehood.