Bear fruit for a lifetime through the life-giving habits of Bible reading, prayer, and evangelism. Learn to prioritize and balance them as you blend them together into a unified whole. Combined with the practices and knowledge you gained in books one and two of The 2:7 Series, Bearing Fruit in God's Family will help you connect everything together: studying, meditating on, and memorizing Scripture, and identifying personally with Jesus. Together, these skills will nourish your soul for a lifetime of fruitful ministry.
What is The 2:7 Series?
The 2:7 Series is discipleship training with a proven track record. Each installment leads participants through the fundamentals of discipleship to strengthen their walk with God.
- Book One: Growing Strong in God's Family
- Book Two: Deepening Your Roots in God's Family
- Book Three: Bearing Fruit in God's Family
- Bible studies to ground your faith
- Bible-reading practices to foster consistent habits
- Helpful illustrations to inform your outlook
- In-depth teaching on evangelism and prayer to grow a vibrant faith
- Scripture memory guides to make God's Word your own
Author: The Navigators
Publisher: NavPress Publishing Group
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.97h x 7.62w x 0.35d
About the Author
The Navigators is an interdenominational, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people know Christ and make Him known.
Navigators have invested their lives in people for more than seventy-five years, coming alongside them life on life to study the Bible, develop a deepening prayer life, and memorize and apply Scripture, The ultimate goal is to equip Christ followers to fulfill 2 Timothy 2:2--to teach others what they have learned.
Today, tens of thousands of people worldwide are coming to know and grow in Jesus Christ through the various ministries of The Navigators. Internationally, more than 4,600 Navigator staff of 70 nationalities serve in more than 100 countries.