Young readers can practice their early phonics skills again and again in this playful wipe-clean workbook. The 32 pages of writing and drawing activities can be done alongside the Bob Books Set 1 - Beginning Readers phonics box set, or by any child who is just starting to sound out (decode) words. Perfect for learning at home or on-the-go!
- 32 pages of activities--2 pages for each of the 12 books in the Bob Books Set 1: Beginning Readers box set, plus bonus activities!
- For ages 4 to 6; Pre-K to First Grade
- Writing activities are based on three-letter words with short vowels in simple sentences. Activities gradually add letter sounds until children have completed activities with all letters of the alphabet (except Q).
- Open-ended drawing activities can be completed differently each time, encouraging creativity and keeping learning fun!
- Full-color, friendly illustrations feature characters that children love to learn to draw on their own
- Wipe-clean marker included
- High gloss wipe-clean pages are bound in a lay-flat spiral for ease of use
- Builds fine motor skills
- Ability to easily erase and try again helps build confidence!
Created by a teacher, Bob Books has been helping children learn to read through simple phonics, playful text and illustrations, and an emphasis on building young readers' confidence, success, and love of reading for more than forty years!
Author: Lynn Maslen Kertell
Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
Binding Type: Paperback
Audience: Ages 4-8
About the Author
Lynn Maslen Kertell is the current manager of Bob Books and the author of the Bob Books sets Sight Words (Kindergarten), Sight Words (First Grade), Rhyming Words, First Stories, and Animal Stories (Kindergarten). You can visit her online and learn more about Bob Books at bobbooks.com.