- excavate your emotional wounds and heal them with kindness
- identify your self-limiting beliefs, kick them to the curb, and start living a life you choose
- silence your inner frenemy and shield yourself from self-criticism
- carve out time each morning to start your day empowered, inspired, and ready to rule
- create a life you truly, totally f*cking LOVE This is the book Tara wished someone had given her and it is the book many of us desperately need: a candid, hysterical, addictively readable, practical guide to growing up (no matter where you are in life) and learning to love yourself in a non-throw-up-in-your-mouth-it's-so-cheesy way.
Author: Tara Schuster
Publisher: Dial Press
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 7.90h x 5.10w x 0.90d
About the Author
Tara Schuster is an author, playwright, and accomplished entertainment executive. She served as Vice President of Talent and Development at Comedy Central where she was the Executive in Charge of the Emmy(R) and Peabody Award-winning Key & Peele, the Emmy(R) Award winning @Midnight, and Lights Out with David Spade. She developed and oversaw a diverse slate of programming including Another Period, Detroiters, and Hood Adjacent. Her writing has appeared in InStyle, Thrive Global, Forbes, and The New Yorker online.