Designed for photographers who haven't memorized every button, dial, setting, and feature on their Canon EOS R, Rocky Nook's handy and ultra-portable quick reference Pocket Guide helps you get the shot when you're out and about.
This book shows you how to:
- Confirm that your camera is set up properly with the pre-shoot checklist
- Identify every button and dial on your camera
- Learn the essential modes and settings you need to know
- Dive deeper with additional features of your camera
- Execute step-by-step instructions for shooting multiple exposures, in-camera HDR, time-lapse movies, and more
- Follow tips and techniques for getting great shots in typical scenarios (portrait, landscape, freezing action, low light, etc.)
Start making the most of your Canon EOS R with the Canon EOS R: Pocket Guide.
Author: Rocky Nook
Publisher: Rocky Nook
Binding Type: Spiral
Size: 5.50h x 3.50w x 0.50d