Chomp, chomp! This shark feels a grumble in its tummy. What can it munch on that's yummy? Will it chomp on the rubber ducky or the bar of soap? Maybe it'll chomp on a rusty anchor that's been abandoned on the ocean floor. There is no one chompier than this shark so look out! Wiggle the included detachable finger puppet to make the story come to life. Don't forget to re-attach the finger puppet to the corner of the book when finished for easy storage! A great kids book about sharks to sink your teeth into!
Explore the entire collection of Chomp Chomp and Finger Puppet books from Cottage Door Press!
- The crinkle puppet included in this kids shark toy book encourages interactive play and hand-eye coordination, as well as early tactile learning and sensory exploration
- Adorable finger puppet detaches from the book for easy play with your child while reading. Kiddos can chomp along the pages as they follow, interact, and explore.
- This sweet rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years
- Vibrant illustrations on every page help keep children engaged. Throughout the book children will find chomp bites out of the pages for a fun, sensory touch & feel experience!
- This shark book for kids makes a great activity for girls or boys and a perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, and more!
Author: Rory Martin
Publisher: Cottage Door Press
Binding Type: Board Book
Size: 6.90h x 6.90w x 0.70d
Audience: Ages 4-8