Will you be remembered as a person who claimed to follow God but liked to play it safe? Or as a person who lived your life out on the limb and trusted God enough to act with crazy faith? Noah looked crazy when he started building the ark . . . until it started raining. It was crazy for Moses to lead a nation of people into the desert . . . until the Red Sea parted. It was crazy to believe a fourteen-year-old virgin would give birth to the Son of God . . . until Mary held Jesus in her arms.
There are many things that seem normal today that at one point in time seemed crazy. Smartphones, Wi-Fi, and even the electric light bulb were all groundbreaking, history-making inventions that started out as crazy ideas. Our see-it-to-believe-it generation tends to have a hard time exercising true faith--one that steps out, takes action, and sees mountain-moving results. Many of us would rather play it safe and stand on the sidelines. But it's crazy faith that helps us see God move and reveals his promises.
In this five-session video Bible study, bestselling author and pastor Michael Todd reveals how to step out in faith and dive into the purposeful life of trusting God for the impossible. Even if we have to start with baby faith or maybe faith, we can become empowered to let go of our lazy faith, trust God through our hazy faith, and learn to live a lifestyle of crazy faith.
This study guide includes:
- Individual access to five streaming video sessions
- A guide to best practices for leading a group
- Video notes and a comprehensive structure for group discussion time
- Personal study for deeper reflection between sessions
Sessions and run times include:
- Starting Out (Baby Faith and Maybe Faith) (18:00)
- Getting Stronger (Waiting Faith and Wavy Faith) (17:30)
- Obstacles to Avoid (Lazy Faith and Fugazi Faith) (16:00)
- Moving to the Next Level (Trading Faith and Stating Faith) (18:00)
- Finishing Strong (Fading Faith and Saving Faith) (18:30)
Designed for use with Crazy Faith Video Study (sold separately).
Author: Michael Todd
Publisher: Harperchristian Resources
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.34h x 5.44w x 0.30d