Discover how to break free from the chains of negative thinking and experience true freedom from unhealthy thoughts and emotions.
The Enemy is constantly seeking to fill your mind with destructive and harmful thoughts--whether of fear, worry, insecurity, anxiety, temptation, envy. . . . It's all too easy for Satan to manipulate his way into a seat at the table intended for only you and Jesus, and to try making himself at home in your mind. It's an ongoing battle, but one you can win!
In Don't Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table, bestselling author and pastor Louie Giglio shares practical ways to overcome the Enemy's lies and instead find peace and security in any challenging circumstance or situation. By drawing from Psalm 23 as a framework, he offers biblical insight on how to . . .
- Cancel the lies that will wreck your life.
- Take empowering steps to live fully alive in Christ.
- Stop the spiral of shame, temptation, and insecurity.
- Restore peace and rest in your life.
- Embrace the true purpose behind your journey through challenging circumstances.
- Break free from the endless cycle of destructive thinking.
You can find freedom from the war inside your mind--if you allow Jesus, the Good Shepherd, to lead the battle. Learn how to find encouragement, hope, and strength no matter what valleys you face. It's time to reject the lies and listen to the truth.
Author: Louie Giglio
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 8.20h x 5.60w x 0.80d
Publishers Weekly 03/22/2021