- Enneagram awareness--more detailed exploration
- Enneagram insights--the "cons" of each type
- Enneagram assets--the "pros" of each type
- Enneagram and relationships--relating with other types
- Deeper dive into Enneagrams--more revelation about each type Individuals or small groups can use Enneagram Essentials daily or weekly in various settings including personal devotional times, at the dinner table, date nights, small groups, around the campfire, or even at counseling sessions. Conversations and application can be enhanced by utilizing the many discussion questions featured on the six divider cards. Whether you are an Enneagram expert or novice, counselor, spiritual leader, or individual, this interactive tool for meaningful personal growth will leave you feeling known, seen, and understood.
Author: Jackie Brewster
Publisher: Ink & Willow
Binding Type: Board Games
Size: 6.20h x 3.90w x 2.30d
About the Author
Jackie Brewster is a certified Enneagram coach and coauthor of Hearing God Speak: A 52-Week Interactive Enneagram Devotional. She consults with teams and individuals, leading them toward finding the best version of themselves in their work and personal environments by identifying their unique personality type through the teachings of the Enneagram and biblical truth. Leaning on their many years of church ministry experience, Jackie and her husband, Stephen, own a consulting company while raising their four children in Franklin, Tennessee.
Not available to be shipped via Media Mail