- Current insights into the proven connection between porn and sexual dysfunction
- Critical advances in brain science that show how addiction affects our minds
- Practical solutions to rein in wandering eyes and lustful thoughts
- Suggestions for nurturing a marriage filled with vibrant sexual intimacy
- A clear plan to help you avoid or end addictive behavior and experience lasting freedom
Every Man's Battle offers a practical, biblical plan to help you experience victory and wholeness, as well as a comprehensive workbook for group discussion or personal reflection.
Author: Stephen Arterburn, Fred Stoeker
Publisher: Waterbrook Press
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.90h x 6.00w x 1.10d
About the Author
Stephen Arterburn is coauthor of the best-selling Every Man series, founder and chairman of New Life Clinics, host of the daily New Life Live! national radio program, creator of the Women of Faith Conferences, and the author of more than one hundred books with over eleven million in print. Steve is also the editor of the best-selling Life Recovery Bible and Every Man's Bible. Fred Stoeker is coauthor of the best-selling Every Man series and founder and president of Living True Ministries. A lay minister and well-known conference speaker, Fred has counseled hundreds of married couples. Fred and his wife, Brenda, coauthored the ECPA Silver Medallion winner Every Heart Restored.