The path to your professional success starts with a critical look in the mirror.
If you read nothing else on managing yourself, read these 10 articles (plus the bonus article "How Will You Measure Your Life?" by Clayton M. Christensen). We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles to select the most important ones to help you maximize yourself.
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself will inspire you to:
- Stay engaged throughout your 50+-year work life
- Tap into your deepest values
- Solicit candid feedback
- Replenish physical and mental energy
- Balance work, home, community, and self
- Spread positive energy throughout your organization
- Rebound from tough times
- Decrease distractibility and frenzy
- Delegate and develop employees' initiative
Author: Harvard Business Review, Peter F. Drucker, Clayton M. Christensen
Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.20h x 5.40w x 0.70d
About the Author
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 11 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.