- Ancient Civilizations
- The Middle Ages and the Renaissance
- The Industrial Revolution and the Age of Enlightenment
- Imperialism and Colonization
- World Wars I & II
- The Postwar World and the Digital Age
- Climate Change
- and more! The How to Survive Middle School study guides cover essential middle school subjects with interactive texts, useful study techniques, and engaging illustrations that make information stick! The included reflective questions and write-in sections foster critical thinking and problem-solving skills, helping readers become independent learners. Each book is vetted by curriculum experts to perfectly complement middle school lesson plans. Other available subjects: English, Math, Science, and U.S. History.
Author: Elizabeth M. Fee
Publisher: Bright Matter Books
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 1.10d
Audience: Young Adult
Kirkus Reviews 03/15/2022
Booklist 04/01/2022 pg. 38
About the Author
Elizabeth Fee is currently Assistant Principal at the Ella Baker School, a Pre-K through grade 8 public school in New York City. During thirty years as an educator, she has served as a middle school Humanities teacher, ELA Instructional Coach, Social Studies Core Curriculum writer, and an advisor to principals.
She holds a Master of Arts from Teachers College at Columbia University and New York state certifications in building level and district level leadership.