- Intention-setting rituals connected to the new moon and full moon
- Exercises centered around growth, including plant care and other rituals rooted in nature
- Meditation and breathwork to help you calm and ground yourself
- Tips for nourishment, deep sleep, and beauty rituals to celebrate your body
- Journaling prompts to help you explore your monthly intention
- Other techniques to help you process your emotions and give and receive loving-kindness in everyday life
Author: Lunarly, Kiki Ely
Publisher: Rock Point
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 7.72h x 5.83w x 0.87d
About the Author
From the start, Lunarly's goal was to draw together a community under the moon above. They knew there were other people out there who cared about setting intentions, connecting with nature, and finding meaningful ways to restore their spirit. Today their community is thousands strong and while it takes many forms, Lunarly remains a place to explore, learn, and share in a journey together. Everything Lunarly makes has an intention behind it. They began with their monthly self-care boxes themed to the new moon, and filled them with carefully selected plants, candles, crystals, and the like. As they've grown and expanded their offerings, their enthusiasm has grown too. The resounding response from people around the globe bolsters Lunarly's commitment to make all they do significant and useful. Lunarly welcomes all readers to join the Lunarly community online and at home. Come join our community group on Facebook. If you're interested in receiving or gifting a monthly New Moon Box, full of surprises for the month ahead, visit Lunarly.com.
Kiki Ely is a former attorney and event designer who decided to pursue a more fulfilling, connected, authentic life. She is a self-care, mindset, and beauty curator, an influencer, blogger, and author. She speaks regularly at various conventions, retreats, workshops, and on podcasts. She also coaches individuals and businesses seeking alignment, balance, and truth every day. She believes that all people deserve to live lives that fully express who they truly are.