Peterson's Master the ASVAB 23rd Edition provides comprehensive review and proven strategies that will help you get the ASVAB scores you need to jump-start your military career. Whichever branch of military service you choose, taking the Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) is the first step on your career path.
Newly updated, this comprehensive guide provides extensive review and practice tests, top-notch study tips and strategies, along with updated information on changes to the AFQT exam.
Inside you'll find:
- 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book and access to 1 additional test online) that simulate the actual test-taking experience
- Diagnostic test to help determine strengths and weaknesses
- Over 1,300 practice questions with detailed answer explanations for each subtest
- Extensive coverage of all ASVAB test subjects, with dedicated sections for each subtest
- Profiles of more than 125 military careers
In Peterson's Master the ASVAB, you also will find detailed information about the ASVAB and military occupations, including:
- Military training
- Duty assignment
- Pay scales and grades
The ASVAB measures aptitudes in four domains:
- Science and Technical
A high score on the ASVAB is key to your career plans: it will both determine eligibility for enlistment in the military and inform recruiters about the military career paths best suited for you.
Peterson's Master the ASVAB 23rd Edition is the right tool to help you prepare for the test, whether you plan to take the paper-and-pencil (P&P-ASVAB) or computer-adaptive (CAT-ASVAB) version. More than 1.5 million people take the ASVAB each year--be prepared and stand out from the crowd
Publisher: Peterson Nelnet Co
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 11.00h x 8.50w x 1.30d