Mix It Up!
Mix It Up!
157 in stock
- AN INNOVATIVE, INTERACTIVE WAY TO TEACH KIDS ABOUT COLOR: Each delightful page turn mixes colors and teaches kids basic color theory.
- AN EDUCATIONAL GIFT: The gorgeous graphic visuals make this book an irresistible choice for gift-giving, while the educational concept is an appealing bonus.
- STIMULATES THE IMAGINATION: Celebrates the magic of imagination of three simple colors transforming into an entire rainbow of possibilities. A tour-de-force of imagination that mixes the whimsical minimalism of Duck Rabbit with the graphic intensity of Eric Carle. Perfect for: - The millions of child and adult fans of Herv Tullet and Press Here in both its hard cover and board book incarnations
- Fans of Eric Carle's Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Leo Lionni's magical Little Blue and Little Yellow, other books about color
- Anyone looking to demonstrate the power of a physical book or looking for books to open the imagination
- Pre-schools, nurseries, kindergartens, art programs
Author: Herve Tullet
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Binding Type: Board Book
Size: 5.90h x 6.00w x 0.90d
About the Author
Hervé Tullet is known as The Prince of Preschool for his remarkable ability to connect with the youngest readers and learners. He has been an ad agency art director and magazine illustrator in addition to the creator of dozens of children's books, including New York Times bestselling titles Press Here and Let's Play! He hails from Paris, but currently lives in New York City.