Moon Spell Magic is intended to be a practical and inspirational handbook to making magic from spells for each day of the week:
- rituals for romance
- seasonal sacred energy altars
- secrets for money magic
- and, everything in between
The wisdom of Wiccan religion. Moon Spells Magic contains an abundance of folk wisdom as well as many modern pagan practices that will help you learn the necessary lore and background information for creating the life of your dreams. Rituals and incantations can lead to great personal growth. Witches are the among the most devoted spiritual seekers. This book can be an important tool for gaining a deep grounding in magical correspondences, astrological associations, and the myths behind the magic. Whether you are looking to conjure up a supernatural Saturday for your coven or rid your home of negative energy and blocks to happiness, this numinous guide can help you turn your home into a personal pagan power center and have fun in the process. The moon has enormous power and celestial energy; by harnessing that, you can improve your life every day with the spells in this book.
What You'll Learn Inside This Book:
- Features over 100 recipes for spells ranging from the everyday to special occasions and high holidays
- Something for every reader, from beginner level to advance students of the craft
- Contains many ritual resources with lunar lore, astronomical and color correspondences, plant associations, god and goddess invocations, elemental aspects for creating personal spells
- New takes on the basics such as spells for love, money and luck as well as many pagan practices for a modern lifestyle
- A fun read that is grounded in scholarship for a fresh approach to spellwork as well as invocations and rituals for wealth, health and happiness
- A "personal super moon" section detailing your luckiest days of the year and the best time for working, romance, prosperity and when you can access you "Lunar Super Powers"
Author: Cerridwen Greenleaf
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.90h x 6.00w x 0.50d