In this 8-session video study (streaming included), follow Jennie Allen through key passages in John's Gospel that demonstrate how Jesus is more than enough and how our thirsty hearts can only be quenched by the living water he offers.
Too many of us walk through life feeling like we don't measure up. We always seem to thirst for more. We think if we could only work harder or be better, we could be enough. But the truth is, we will never be enough. And we don't have to be.
We don't have to prove anything because Jesus has proven everything!
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself--with discussion questions, personal study prompts, and a leader's guide.
- An individual access code to stream all eight video sessions online (you don't need to buy a DVD!).
Jennie Allen--the visionary founder of the million-strong IF: Gathering--invites us to take a different road than the one we've been struggling along, a path where our souls overflow with contentment and joy. The Nothing to Prove Bible study is a call to:
- Find freedom from self-inflicted pressure by taking hold of what has already been given to you in Christ.
- Overflow with Christ's abundance, and bring life to others.
- Make it your goal to know and love Jesus, then watch what He does in and through you.
- Grow in your knowledge of Scripture with this exploration of the Gospel of John.
No more pretending. No more performing. No more fighting to prove yourself. As you wade in the refreshing truth that Jesus alone is sufficient for all your needs, discover what God can do through a soul completely in love with Him.
Author: Jennie Allen
Publisher: Harperchristian Resources
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.00h x 7.00w x 0.60d