See what a God-shaped life looks like when it gets lived out. Using memorable images and poetic turns of phrase, Proverbs describes what our everyday lives look like when we've put our spiritual lives in order. Find help for every decision, and apply life-giving insights to the broad range of challenges you experience in your life--family, friendships, injustice, desire, goodness, conflict, and more.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God's Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the entire book of Proverbs in 15 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a bible study
- Imagine the Bible's historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have
Author: The Navigators
Publisher: NavPress Publishing Group
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.40h x 5.40w x 0.50d
Age Range: 12-UP
About the Author
Jill Briscoe is an accomplished writer and speaker. She and her husband, Stuart Briscoe, are ministers-at-large for Elmbrook Church in Wisconsin, where Stuart served as senior pastor for thirty years. The author or coauthor of more than forty books, Jill is the executive editor of Just Between Us, a magazine for women and wives in ministry. The Briscoes' website is www.tellingthetruth.org.