May is Robot Month at Maker Media, and in this volume of Make:, we'll take a deeper look at the latest developments in the robotics industry; the DIY humanoid robotic movement, the resurgence of battling bots, and Maker manufacturing (both in Shenzhen and domestically).
In this issue:
- Inmoov: The coolest builds of the 3D printed, open-source robot from France that has become a global prototyping platform.
- Combat Bots are Back Battle bots are making their resurgence and influencing real-world robot applications. (Includes a Combat Bot design project )
- Featured Project: Universal Gripper/robotic hand
- Featured Project: DIY Self-Balancing Robot (Arduino-based build)
- Gareth Branwyn navigates the Maker manufacturing scene and provides stories and insights.
Author: Jason Babler
Publisher: Make Community, LLC
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 10.88h x 8.44w x 0.10d
About the Author
Jason Babler is Make: 's creative director. He has extensive experience managing creative teams in media and publishing. He has designed and managed projects for some of the largest tech companies, sports teams, video game and film studios today. In addition to traditional media experience he has worked developing video games and loves to sculpt traditionally.