In this new collection of small houses from Fine Homebuilding magazine, the authors look at houses both new and remodeled, traditional and modern, urban and rural, by the water and in the mountains. The houses exude as much style as homes many times their square footage, and all are as big as they need to be to fit the lifestyles and aspirations of the people who live in them.
- bungalow on a budget
- magnificent mountain cabin
- family-friendly remodel
- garden cottage for low-impact living
- design/build delight in the desert
- little house on an urban infill
- modern Victorian in a mountain resort
With the growing popularity of small, micro, and tiny houses, it's no surprise that the average house size is actually trending smaller in recent years.
Author: Fine Homebuilding
Publisher: Taunton Press
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 10.80h x 8.50w x 0.50d