- 110+ delicious recipes
- Fun food trivia
- A visual recipe index with a photo of every recipe
- Choose-your-own adventure recipes (such as design-your-own Whoopie Pies and Banana Bread)
- Crowd-pleasers like Red Velvet Brownies, Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies, Mini PB & Chocolate Cupcakes, Chocolate Candy Bar Layer Cake, and more!
- Fun food crafts such as cookie puzzle pieces and DIY sprinkles
- Amazing fake-out cakes including spaghetti and meatballs, a taco, and a pineapple
- Bonus food-themed activity pages with word scrambles, spot-the-difference photo games, and more
- Lay-flat binding and a heavy paper stock that will stand up to frequent use
Author: Food Network Magazine
Publisher: Hearst Home Kids
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 9.29h x 7.95w x 1.34d
Audience: Ages 9-12
School Library Journal 06/01/2021 pg. 73
About the Author
Food Network Magazine is the #1 selling magazine at newsstands in America across all magazines. It has 13.55 million readers every month--more than for any other food or lifestyle magazine. The magazine is every food lover's essential handbook: a monthly supply of expert advice, inspiring ideas and must-try recipes. The magazine's bright, lively design captures the energy of Food Network, while story after story reminds readers that food is fun, and that anyone--of any age--can cook like a star.
Maile Carpenter is the founding editor in chief of Food Network Magazine, the best-selling monthly magazine in the U.S., and The Pioneer Woman Magazine, a new magazine launched in 2017 with cookbook author, Food Network star and social-media phenom Ree Drummond. Maile is an expert in kids baking--she has two daughters who love experimenting in the kitchen and they've recently launched the Food Network Magazine Kids Cooking Club on Youtube.