- Breakfasts and Breads: Molasses & Roasted Pecan Pancakes, Backwoods Buttermilk Biscuits and Gray, and Strawberry Peach Heart Tarts
- Soups, Salads, and Poboys: Southern Belle Pepper Salad, Gulf Coast Oyster Mushroom Soup, and Swamp Queen Poboy
- Entrees: Heart of the Bayou Étouffée, Jambalaya Collard Wraps, and Chili-Rubbed Butternut Squash Steaks
- Sides: Fried Green Tomatoes, Kale & Tempeh'd Black-Eyed Peas, and Cajun Potato Wedges
- Dressings, Sauces, and Toppings: Tangy Tabasco Dressing, Cajun Nacho Sauce, and Smoky Maple Bacon Bits
- Desserts: French Quarter Beignets, Cinnamon King Cake, and Salted Pecan Pralines
- Drinks Jalapeño Cauldron Lemonade, Café Au Lait, and Hurricane Party Each of the recipes was created under the influence of powdered sugar, café au lait, Louisiana jazz, and a sprinkling of '90s jams. May this cookbook inspire you to try new things, have fun with your food, and be reminded that life is one big party. Enjoy!
Author: Krimsey Lilleth
Publisher: Blue Star Press
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 10.08h x 8.11w x 0.94d
Publishers Weekly 10/04/2021
About the Author
Krimsey Lilleth was born in Baton Rouge, LA, and raised in the rich, celebratory culture of the deep south. She spent a good deal of her childhood in the great outdoors and swampy, magical forest teeming with all sorts of critters she came to love and respect. Krimsey's mission is to inspire others to care for themselves, animals, and the environment through food. She is the founder of the late-and-great Los Angeles restaurant Krimsey's Cajun Kitchen, the world's first vegan cajun restaurant.