No gimmicks. No hyperbole. Finally, just the truth on what it takes to earn success
As the central curator of the success media industry for over 25 years, author Darren Hardy has heard it all, seen it all, and tried most of it. This book reveals the core principles that drive success. The Compound Effect contains the essence of what every superachiever needs to know, practice, and master to obtain extraordinary success. Inside you will find strategies on:
- How to win--every time The No. 1 strategy to achieve any goal and triumph over any competitor, even if they're smarter, more talented or more experienced.
- Eradicating your bad habits (some you might be unaware of ) that are derailing your progress.
- Painlessly installing the few key disciplines required for major breakthroughs.
- The real, lasting keys to motivation--how to get yourself to do things you don't feel like doing.
- Capturing the elusive, awesome force of momentum. Catch this, and you'll be unstoppable.
- The acceleration secrets of superachievers. Do they have an unfair advantage? Yes, they do, and now you can too
Author: Darren Hardy
Publisher: Hachette Go
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 7.40h x 5.70w x 0.90d
About the Author
Darren Hardy has been the central business leader of the success media industry for over 25 years. More than anyone alive today, Darren has met, interviewed and uncovered the methods used by the most successful people in the world. He now teaches these unique success strategies exclusively to those who choose to...Be The Exception.