Have you ever dreamed of taking such incredible landscape photos that your friends and family say, "Wait a minute, this is your photo?! You took this?" Well, you're in luck. Right here, in this book, pro photographer and award-winning author Scott Kelby teaches you how to shoot and edit jaw-dropping landscape photographs.
Scott shares all his secrets and time-tested techniques, as he discusses everything from his go-to essential gear and camera settings to the landscape photography techniques you need to create absolutely stunning images. From epic scenes at sunrise to capturing streams and waterfalls with that smooth, silky look, and from photographing the night sky or the Milky Way to creating breathtaking, sweeping panoramas, Scott has got you covered.
Among many other topics, you'll learn:
- - The secrets to getting super-sharp, crisp images (without having to buy a new lens).
- - Exactly which camera settings work best for landscape photography and why (and which ones you should avoid).
- - Where to focus your camera for tack-sharp images from foreground to background.
- - How to shoot beautiful high dynamic range images and stunning panoramas (and even HDR panos!), along with how to post-process them like a pro.
- - How to create captivating long-exposure landscape shots that wow your viewers.
- - What gear you need, what gear you can skip, which accessories work best, and a ton of killer tips that will not only help you create better images, but make the entire experience that much more fun.
It's all here, from the planning, to the shoot, to the post-processing--taking your images from flat to fabulous--and best of all, it's just one topic per page, so you'll get straight to the info you need fast. There has never been a landscape book like it!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Essential Gear
Chapter 2: Camera Settings & Lenses
Chapter 3: Before Your Shoot
Chapter 4: Composition
Chapter 5: HDR & Panos
Chapter 6: Long Exposures
Chapter 7: Starry Skies & the Milky Way
Chapter 8: Post-Processing
Chapter 9: Even More Tips
Chapter 10: Landscape Recipes
Author: Scott Kelby
Publisher: Rocky Nook
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.90h x 6.00w x 0.50d
About the Author
Scott Kelby is the world's #1 best-selling author of photography technique books, as well as Editor and Publisher of the highly acclaimed Photoshop User magazine. He is co-host of the influential weekly photography talk show The Grid and he teaches digital photography workshops and seminars around the world. Scott is an award-winning author of over 60 books, including How Do I Do That in Lightroom?, How Do I Do That in Photoshop?, The Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers, The Digital Photography Book series, Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers, and Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It. For more on Scott, visit his fantastic blog at scottkelby.com.