- What's the one sentence that will get you what you want 50% of the time?
- What are the 3 time management secrets of doing what you don't have time to do?
- What are the 4 best-kept and indispensable secrets to achieving happiness?
- How you can create a commanding presence, before you even utter a word?
- How you can mesmerize anyone you talk to?
- What are the 9 crucial steps for prevention and early detection of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and Alzheimer's disease?
- What should you do when you feel torn between several options, and can't make a decision?
- How you can break the "I will" habit, and do now what you've always wanted to do, but never did?
- How can you get people to appreciate you, to relish hearing from you, and compete to get together with you?
- How you can give criticism and disagree, yet remain liked and respected?
- How can you solve any worrisome problem in less than 5 minutes?
- How can you create smart effortless habits that simplify your life?
- What are the 2 questions you must ask yourself when faced with a life crisis or a serious health problem?
- What's the secret recipe for managing the difficult people in your life?
- What are the 2 questions that will instantly make you feel better when you're disappointed or depressed?
Author: Nabil Fanous
Publisher: Forefront Books
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 9.06h x 6.22w x 1.26d
About the Author
Dr. Nabil Fanous is a triple board-certified surgeon, university teacher, and renowned speaker at major international medical conferences. After completing an advanced training (Fellowship) in Boston with Harvard teacher and world-renowned plastic surgeon Dr Richard Webster, Dr. Fanous was offered a teaching position at McGill University in Montreal, Canada, where he is presently chief of the Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and associate professor at the Department of Head and Neck Surgery. He is a founding member of the Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.