In Wedding Storyteller, Volume 2: Wedding Case Studies and Workflow, photographer and bestselling author Roberto Valenzuela uses wedding case studies extensively to teach you in great detail the entire Wedding Storyteller Skill Components system that he introduced in Volume 1.
Drawing from his highly successful career, Roberto shares multiple case studies from numerous real-world weddings, covering the entire wedding timeline, from the beginning of the day when the couple is getting ready until the last portion of the reception.
Roberto goes into deep technical detail regarding how to apply the Wedding Storyteller Skill Components system to help you excel at photographing weddings for your own clients. Copiously illustrated with nearly 700 photographs and illustrations, the book covers:
- - The five key elements of assessing the getting-ready rooms
- - The four types of wedding party group photos
- - Roberto's system for ceremony coverage, TARPP (The Action/Reaction Position Plan), which details the 10 crucial positions for the photographer to use to create the best and most cinematic story of the ceremony
- - The "situational approach" to bride and groom portraits
- - The three main locations for family portraits, and how to photograph "elevated" family portraits in each of them
- - And much more!
Also included is Roberto's invaluable advice concerning such topics as equipment preparation, wedding psychology, lens selection and usage, and the importance of including imperfect but "fun" photos in your wedding photography (your clients will love it!). In Wedding Storyteller, Volume 1, you learned the Wedding Storyteller Skill Components system, which provides the foundation for your wedding photography. Here, in Volume 2, you'll learn how to execute that system to perfection.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1: Pre-Wedding Workflow Practices
- Chapter 2: Implementation of the Wedding Storyteller Skill Components
- Chapter 3: Working the Getting-Ready Rooms
- Chapter 4: Bride and Groom Preparation
- Chapter 5: Preparation Details
- Chapter 6: Wedding Party Portraits
- Chapter 7: The Ceremony: The Action/Reaction Position Plan (TARPP)
- Chapter 8: Bride and Groom Portraits: A Situational Approach
- Chapter 9: Elevated Family Portraits
- Chapter 10: Reception Lighting and Execution
Author: Roberto Valenzuela
Publisher: Rocky Nook
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.90h x 8.00w x 1.00d
About the Author
Roberto Valenzuela is a photographer based in Beverly Hills, CA. He has been honored by Canon USA as one of the few chosen photographers to be part of their prestigious Canon Explorers of Light program. Roberto believes that it is not talent but deliberate practice that is at the core of skill and achievement. He has traveled to every corner of the world motivating photographers to practice and break down the various elements of photography in order to master them through goal-setting, self-training, and constant dedication. He is the author of the bestselling books Picture Perfect Practice, Picture Perfect Posing, Picture Perfect Lighting, and Wedding Storyteller, Volume 1: Elevating the Approach to Photographing Wedding Stories.