- What bills need to be paid first?
- When is it right to dip into savings?
- What are the best ways to cut back on spending?
- How do you keep from panicking when the stock market is down?
- Is this "opportunity" a scam in disguise?
Author: Michelle Singletary
Publisher: Harvest Publications
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.08h x 5.50w x 0.58d
About the Author
MICHELLE SINGLETARY writes an award-winning personal finance column for the Washington Post called "The Color of Money," which appears in more than thirty newspapers across the country. The author of three other books, Singletary has appeared on numerous national television and radio programs, including Oprah, The Today Show, The Early Show, The View, Meet the Press, CNN, MSNBC, Nightline, Tavis Smiley, NPR, The Diane Rehm Show, The Tom Joyner Morning Show, and The Yolanda Adams Morning Show. She lives with her husband and three children in Maryland.