Who Am I?
Who Am I?
- A visual play-and-learn adventure that stimulates cognitive development
- Bright illustrations encourage creativity
- Sturdy board book design with pull tabs that's just right for little hands With its pull tabs, Who Am I? is an irresistible board book that children will want to read again and again
- Great family read-aloud book
- Books for 3-5 years old
- Books for preschool and kindergarten children The guessing aspect and fun reveals are sure to invite multiple readings. --Publishers Weekly
Author: Tristan Mory, Stephanie Babin
Binding Type: Board Book
Size: 7.10h x 7.20w x 1.10d
Publishers Weekly 07/09/2018
Kirkus Reviews 01/01/2019
About the Author
Tristan Mory is the head graphic editor for the magazine, Histoires pour les Petits. He earned a degree in visual communication, and has illustrated books for various publishers, including Milan, Albin Michel, and Flammarion. He lives and works in Toulouse, France.